Monday 4 February 2013

It's oh sooo quiet!

It's very quiet round here...
Why's that? Because I dropped my little treasures off at their (new) new school this morning!
Hooray!!

(I love them really!) (But honestly, soooo quiet now.....)

We went down South for the day yesterday - by 8.30am we were in the sea, it was gorgeous.
I have serious sun umbrella envy - we need one, preferably a stripey one...


I've been running round town for the last two hours doing last minute house-buying jobs (bank transfers, boring paperwork etc) so we should hopefully have our house by Friday.

Here's a sneak peek at the outside - this is the best side by the way! It gets much, much worse..

Can't wait to get started!



Going to sit back with a cup of tea and enjoy the peace, hope you are too!

4 comments:

  1. It is a strange kind of quiet in our house too. I would like an old retro flowery beach umbrella. Good luck with the move! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be our first full week back at school - hooray! I am hoping to finally sort out those last remaining unpacked boxes and make myself a proper working space in my office... should only take a week or two! The house looks great - loads of potential - I hope you score that table under the stairs... does it just need a top? It has lovely legs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seller's leaving everything behind, including the lovely table legs!

      Delete